Friday, July 1, 2016

In Need Of A Schedule

Things seem to work out so much better for me when I do a written schedule.

Things have changed some since last time I tried to do this in the spring. A few parts might still work, of course. I'll just need to see what I had in mind before and get to work on it.

In the meantime, though, here's something of a rough draft I came up with after giving it a little thought:

Monday: Grocery Store (after work) / Radio Dead Air and WTFIWWY associated chat (8 PM – 1 AM Central)

Tuesday: The JMShearer Show on Mixlr (9:30 PM Central)

Wednesday through Sunday: Text Play and random blogs or videos as ready.

This is, as I said, just a rough draft for now, and is subject to change as my work schedule does. Hopefully, I'll be able to get on a better schedule for all of this in the near future. I know something's gotta change here soon, and this is the best way I can think of to get that started.

See you soon with stuff and things, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment