Thursday, July 14, 2016

Just For The Hell Of It



That’s actually kind of why I started this whole thing, really.

It seems like I used to be able to just sit down and bang these little no reason, no real topic blog entries on a more regular basis than I have been lately.  It’s not so much that I’ve run out of ideas or anything, and I guess I still have time for it, more or less.  I have been at various “real” jobs more lately than I have been in awhile, and that’s taken time away from doing things like this.  Gotta get my bills paid somehow, though, and right now I don’t exactly have enough of an audience to have this be the way.

Even with that, I still have it in my head that I should just sit down and at least try to pull entries like this one out of my ass every now and then for no other reason than just because I should.  I don’t know why, really, because if I had to choose, I think I’d rather have quality over quantity.  At the same time, though, I had thought I was coming close, at least, to doing both for awhile back in 2012 or 2013.

What’s changed since then, I’m not exactly sure, but I’d kind of like to get back to that somehow, if I could.  I’ve still got plenty of ideas to work with.  I’d just like to get into a position where I can start doing things with them again without necessarily staying up until all hours of the damn night doing it.  I’ve already got enough health issues to worry about without having to worry about making them worse due to lack of proper sleep.

I’m sure I’ll figure something out before too terribly long.  I always seem to.  And I’ll probably say something about it here when I do.

Until then, be on the lookout for more of the usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment