Thursday, August 25, 2016

Getting Back On Track

I've lost quite a bit of ground lately, and it's time to change that.

By that, I mean my weight has spiked on me recently and and I need to get it back under control again somehow. Stabilized, at least, if not going back down again.

This came to the front of my mind the other day when I went to put on a pair of blue jeans the other day so I could go pick up something at the store. I couldn't get the zipper shut, so I had to find an old pair of work pants instead. At that point, I said to myself, aloud, that OK, fatass, this needs to change.

Making that happen is going to be the hard part, because even though I know what I have to do, actually doing it has never been easy. It's going to be especially hard right now because I've got a lot of other stressful things to deal with right now.


I know what the things are that I need to do to get the weight off, of course. I've been through this often enough in my life that I'm sure of all that. Getting it done is the hard part. I just need to get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment