Friday, September 22, 2017

How The Plan's Going

Well, it's a start, anyway.

So, three weeks ago, more or less, I said I needed to come up with a plan or a schedule or something to help me get a few things under a little more control than they had been at the time. The good news is that it's working. The bad news is that it's not working quite the way I'd hoped, but something's better than nothing in this case.

There are a few positives here. My post count is up, double from August. This will be number seven, up from three last month. And my view count is up, too. The last Secret of Mana post got 13 hits and I didn't share it until after I wrote this, which is pretty good for me.

In terms of health, I'm feeling a little better than I have been in awhile. My situation is far from ideal yet, of course, but at least I think I've got things sorted so they're not getting any worse, anyway. I think the fact that I've been getting out and doing a few things has been helping.

On the downside, there are still a few things that I'm worried about, but those still need to wait a bit until I have a little more information to work with. But with them on my mind, there's some other stuff I'm not getting on with. I'd like to be doing a wider variety of things than what I'm doing, and on a more regular basis. There's the video game stuff, of course, but I'd like to be doing more than that, too.


Still, I guess I should be glad I'm getting as much done as I am right now, with all that's going on. The good news is that I've got something of a break coming up soon, and maybe that'll give me a chance to clear my head some. I'm more than a little overdue for that. We'll see where that takes us, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment