Friday, September 1, 2017

Trying A Schedule Again

I don't know how long this will last because I suspect my situation will be changing soon.

The way things are going here, this may only last me a couple weeks, but it'll be a place to start, anyway. That's the important thing, anyway. So here we go:

Monday: Grocery night after work; watching Radio Dead Air, aprox. 9:30 PM to 1 AM

Tuesday: Text Play #1, depening on number of active games

Wednesday: Day Off/Open/RDA Gaming Stream – Usually my day off from work. What happens is subject to change at a moment's notice.

Thursday through Sunday: Text Play, alternating, depending on number of active games

Like I said towards the beginning of the post, this is only a rough idea for now. It might not last long, but it's a starting point, and is subject to change as needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment