Monday, March 19, 2018

An Update Sort Of Thing: March 19, 2018


This is just as much because I want to have something other than video games and random pictures here as anything, and this is a good place to start.

So, where I am right now is in kind of a place where I need to keep myself distracted from some of my bad habits, and unfortunately, the video games haven't really been able to handle it well lately. Worse yet, it's still going to be a month or six weeks before we really get to a point where I can get outside and do stuff. Might need to get a new phone, too, since it's what I've been using as a camera, and it seems to burn through a charge faster than it used to.

On the bright side, I do have at least one idea I've been considering off and on for awhile now. There's this Sonic the Hedgehog fanfiction thing I did back in high school that I'm considering redoing now that I'm more or less the same age as my character was the first time around, and I think there might be something to be gained from the perspective.

I'm not sure how far I'll get with that, or if I'll even get started with it. Might be interesting to see where it goes, if I do go for it.

Thing is, as I'm sure regular readers have noticed, I've been a bit lazy about my writing for a good while now, which is kind of an indicator of what's been up in what we might call IRL for awhile now. I've gotta fix that somehow, though, and maybe rebooting some of my old fanfiction will help.

So that's where I kind of am right now. Might say more when I'm not up at a horribly late hour, because there's some other stuff worth mentioning, too. But that'll have to wait until later. See you soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment