Friday, March 2, 2018

TEXT PLAY: Final Fantasy IX (PlayStation, 2000, Square-Enix): Issue #043: Going South


This isn't going to be much of a read, folks.

Mostly, it's just to start rebuilding the folders on my hard drive. It's also kind of a first look at the Forgotten Continent. But mostly just rebuilding this specific Text Play folder because I didn't really look too closely at the surroundings in the game this time. I'll try to remedy that next time.

The Forgotten Continent is kind of a jagged place, really, with lots of high mesas around that the party can't get to the tops of. There's one that was kind of central around here, that I made a circle around before going back to the airship and saving. There's a few new monsters here, including a house sort of thing called Armstrong that does Mantra Magic. Might have to get back here with Quina at some point, if I can. I also think I found where I'm supposed to go. In this case, it's in a pit that I've forgotten how to get into. I might have made more of an effort to work it out, but I had other plans I was working on and didn't get very far on. I'll probably do a Final Fantasy Tonight sort of thing on it later, just to explain a bit more.

At any rate, I'm up later than I really should be for doing this, in part because I'm being kept awake by a bit of pain in my hip.. It's another thing I'll have to do a seperate post on, but it does get better after I lay flat for a while.. Since I've done what I can with this for now, I'll be off to bed, so I'll see you next time. Until then, stay safe, have fun, keep gaming, and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment