Thursday, June 6, 2019

Forgotten Drafts and Stuff


They're in this old yellow folder I keep in my laundry bag.

There's stuff in there that's probably at least a month old and I really need to get on with doing something with it. Hopefully, I'll decide that they're still worth posting. I'll feel bad about wasting the paper and ink otherwise.

The good news is that either way, I'll get a few paper clips back to use for other things.

I know I had another folder like it someplace, but I can't remember what I did with it. I know there was some stuff I wanted to work with there, too. I'll have to look for it because I think I had some pretty good ideas in it and I'd like to do something with them, too.

I can't remember why I took that one out of my bag. I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time.

If and when I find it, I'll maybe combine the tow and see what I've got. I'm sure some of it will be worthwhile. See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment