Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Gone Too Long?


I've been away from my Text Plays long enough that I'm seriously considering restarting them all.

Really, though, it's a tough decision to make. On the one hand, I've been away from all three games I've been trying to play through here that it would be fair to say that we've kind of lost the plot. On the other, I've already put significant amounts of time and effort into all three games I've got going right now, especially Final Fantasy 9, and I'd really rather not re-cover the half or two thirds of the game I've already done so soon.

At the same time, I've been meaning to take second cracks at Legend of Mana and Lufia and the Fortress of Doom for, well, years now, if only because I want to see what happens when I do a “new game plus” on Legend of Mana.

On top of that, there's no shortage of other, non-video-game for me to be doing, too. I'm doing a little fan fiction again, I'm kinda-sorta getting into vlogs again as well, and that's just some of the Internet stuff I've got going on. There's the whole lot of offline stuff I need to keep up with as well, and I've been falling a little behind on that, too.

I guess my point here is that it might help me get my priorities a little straighter if I got a little input and feedback from my followers. Knowing what the folks who actually read and follow this stuff might want to see will be a good guide for where I'll go next with it all. Any advice would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment