Sunday, June 16, 2019

Not Looking Forward to Summer


Summer is on its way and I'd rather it not be.

At least not this year. Mostly because I suspect it's going to be hot and really humid this year. That will be bad enough for people who are in decent shape, and I'm in anything but decent shape. Worse yet, I work in food service, which will make things just that much more uncomfortable.

There are things I could and should do to relive some of that. Considering how spring's been so far, though, I'm not sure how motivated I'll be able to get myself for that.

I keep telling myself that this is a matter of personal health to do these things, but that hasn't really been enough, either. Maybe the combination of the two will finally be enough to get me to change my ways for the better again.

We'll see, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment