Friday, June 7, 2019

New Things To Write About


This might explain why I've been slow in posting lately.

I keep saying I want to do more of this, but when I sit down to try, all the ideas I come up with seem like repeats and I decide against doing them.

That's mostly because I think the repetition gets a little old after awhile, and others have agreed with me on that. That's kind of why I've essentially just left the last couple Final Fantasy Text Plays partway through. They're good games, generally speaking, but they do seem pretty similar, too, now that I've covered at least parts of six main series games and Mystic Quest. The same can kind of be said of the Mana games I own.

With all that in mind, I'm looking for new things to do. I've had some suggestions already, and will do them under consideration.

The one thing that's really stood out was about doing more found-object/urbex posts. The posts like that I've done, especially the “shopping haul” ones are some of, if not the, most popular ones I've done lately, but they could also get a bit expensive.

I could do posts about things I just happen to see, but I'm not sure how well those would work out without pictures, as I don't always have time to take them.

I'm sure I'll come up with something, though. We'll just have to see where things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment