Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Updates 'N' Stuff: December 10, 2019


Because it's time for a few brief notes about what I've got in that “pipeline” thing that all these “content creator” sorts like me like to talk about so much.

There's more here than I realized, and that's saying something, because I knew I had a bit much going on for the way I tend to do things.

First off is the one big project I wound up doing while I was on vacation with my family back in September. I've got the text portion of it all written and pretty much ready to go. I just want to give that one last going over as a hard copy before I go ahead with posting it, which I'm thinking will be soon. I'd just finished doing what little processing I can do on those not long before I sat down to write this. I knew there were going to be quite a few pictures to go with it, but I was surprised by the number. I hadn't expected there to be 18 of them, but I guess that makes things a little more interesting.

There's another, smaller one like it that I've got in the works, too, but there are fewer pictures to go with it. That one might still be awhile because there's some minor details I need to refresh my memory on before I go ahead with it.

In a previous post, I'd mentioned something about finding some old MiSTing fodder from roughly fifteen years ago on the old laptop I'd taken on the trip with me. I still think it might be fun to revisit that, just to see what I make of it now. As much fun as it might be to compare it to what I did with it when I was in my late 20s, as opposed to my early 40s now, I don't think that's doable, if only because that version or versons are long since lost to time.

On top of that, I also found another completed MiSTing from more or less the same time on the laptop. It'll be fun to share that for nostalgia's sake, too. There's kind of a “story behind the story” thing to it that I'll probably give its own post before I post the actual item. The backstory is kind of important to understanding what's going on there, and it's a little much to be put before the jump ahead of the thing itself. It's going to be a bit before any of that shows up, though, because I've got other things to finish up first and I want to give it a hard copy read beforehand, too.

Speaking of Mystery Science Theater fanfic stuff, I've got a new one of those I'm working on, too. My notes for that are somewhere around my computer, I'm sure. I thought I'd left them handy, but I don't see them quick, and since it's late, I'll look for that later. Since we're getting a ways out now, I'll wrap this up here, I think.

Beyond the specific things I've already mentioned, there's still the oddball assortment of Text Plays and other random stuff that's more the norm around here coming. I'll get into the details of those later. For now, good night, good morning, and good day. See you soon with more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment