Thursday, December 5, 2019

So Much To Get On With

I still need to finish posting stuff from my vacation back in September, and that's just the start of the list.

There's plenty of other stuff I need to get on with as well. I've got some real-life stuff to get done, too, and then there's the whole YouTube thing as well. I think that may be where I need to start, since I've already done one thing about that. Getting the other one knocked out might be key to getting back on track again.

The IRL stuff, I might get to eventually, but for now, I'm going to stay quiet about it. It'll be easier if I'm not blasting that all over the web right now.

As for the rest of it, I'm probably making things harder than I need to by thinking too hard about them. That always has been kind of a bad habit for me, and I don't really know how to get over it. Just telling myself to get on with things hasn't been working so well lately.

Maybe just sitting down for some video games will help. I think I can make time for that here and there. That's the plan, at least. I'm going to give it a shot, anyway.

As always, more to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment