Saturday, January 25, 2020

Kind Of A Filler Post: January 25, 2020


Mostly because I just want to get something up here on account of I haven't in awhile now.

In my first post of the year, I remember saying something about wanting to start posting more stuff again. I'm off to kind of a bad start, it seems, because I've only done one other post since then, and that's been going on two weeks ago now.

It's been a rough month for a lot of things, too, though, not just my feet. I've only had two days off since the first of the year, which hasn't been especially great for my health, at least in the short term, anyway, and it's made it more than a little difficult to get my head around sitting down to write. I'm still optimistic, perhaps foolishly, that things will still get better going forward and I'll have time to get back to doing more of the stuff I like.

Gonna post this one straight away when I'm done writing it because I want to try a little something different with sharing it, and I don't want to forget later on in the day when I'm done with all my other stuff. It'll be interesting to see how that works out.

In the meantime, I'll just wrap this up with a picture from my collection:


See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment