Friday, January 31, 2020

No More Flatbed Scanner


That's OK, though.

I've been doing less art lately anyway, especially since the scanner app on my phone quit working correctly. I've said before that it's no real loss to the world that I'm cutting back on art, if not giving it up.

I'm considering pricing one out on Newegg, but given the way I do things, it'll take me long enough to do that that I decided to put what I've got done in the recycle bin.

If I can find one for less than $100, I might get it. I'll have to decide, though. The old one sat untouched long enough to have a serious layer of dust on it, so it really wasn't a priority for me.

It's at my folks' place so they can take it to the city's tech recycling place. I'd been meaning to take care of it myself, but the whole procrastination thing got in the way there, too.

I might do an update on this if and when I make a decision. See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment