Friday, March 19, 2021

A Long Week

Maybe not in the ways one might think, but still on the long side.


It's mostly because I've been feeling a little under the weather lately. I don't think it's covid, but it's hard to say for sure, from what I've heard. I think it might just be the usual springtime stuff.


At any rate, I'd intended to do at least a little more of this than I have lately. The way things have gone, though, about all I've had the energy to do is go to work and play Animal Crossing when I come home. I've been enjoying it so far. The bad news is that now I'm kind of at a point where it's likely to take longer to do anything new than I want to put into it while I've still got other projects I need to get on with. I'll probably look into some of that when I'm done with the other stuff I've got to do after work tonight, but sometime in the next couple days, I'm hoping to get back to at least one of the Text Plays. I'm thinking Final Fantasy 2 right now because I'm just about done with the Tower of Mysidia, which might be a familiar location name for my AC buddies. I'd do FF9, but the scope of what I've gotta do next in that game is intimidating enough that I've been putting it off for quite some time now, and really need to get back to that before long, too.


In somewhat better news, I'm finally getting the covid vaccine. I got my first dose the evening before I wrote this and go back the first full week of April to get the second. I'm really hoping it works and can help get this mess under a little more control. Granted, we'll still need to keep the masks on for awhile, but the end of that may finally be in sight.


That's kind of where I am now. Gonna wrap this up for now because it's time for sleep. Until later, everybody, stay safe and healthy out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment