Wednesday, March 10, 2021

And Then I Forgot...

I had a chance to work on some of the stuff I mentioned in my previous post the other day, but I kinda muffed it.


My intent was to sit down and work on the host segments for that MST3K thing I mentioned. It turns out I left myself in kind of a bind there because I'd also intended to work on it before I sat down to do it while I was doing other things on my last day off. As a result, I didn't have my notes handy when I sat down to get started on that.


Since my intent was to do a digital-only draft of those host sgments, I took the notes I was going to use for that out of the folder I take with me when I think I'm going to have a chance to work on things like that when I'm away from home. Now I'll need to find them again, but I think I know where to look.


In the meantime, here's a bit of iffy fan art for a webcast I follow that just might get referenced in some upcoming work:


No comments:

Post a Comment