Thursday, April 22, 2021

A Long Month

I keep letting this thing sit for longer than I mean to between posts.


I'm trying to stick with that whole “two posts a week” thing I've been shooting for the last year and change now, and I've been doing pretty good in that regard, I suppose. This last week, especially, has been a little rough, though.


The big thing that's been holding me back lately is that I've been putting in a lot of hours at my day job, to the point that it's looking like it'll be about three weeks since my last day off by the time I get another one. Gotta say, I'm feeling a little burnt out by now, and I've got another week to go. We've had people out lately, because things happen, I know.


I still feel bad about not tending to this the way I had hoped to. There are so many things I would like to get written and shared here, both video game related and not. Like I was saying, though, this month, and the last week, especially, has really left me feeling worn out. There are moments when parts of the opening to the Babylon 5 spinoff Crusade come to mind, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.


Hopefully, things will turn around at least a little bit in the near future. I'd at least like to do some of the gaming stuff again. It's fun for me, and it seems like it's of interest to others as well. I'd also like to do some more of the other stuff, too. I just want to start getting more in general up here so I don't wind up back at square one.


With any luck, I'll see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment