Friday, April 30, 2021

Quick Update for April 30, 2021

That last week sure went by quick!


I'd meant to get more out here than I have, but I've been really busy with the day job and offline stuff lately. So much so that I just haven't had much time or energy for any real progress on anything for this.


That's not to say I haven't been working on any of that, or at least trying to. I had meant to work on one of the Final Fantasy Text Plays I've got going on here, but that didn't quite go as planned, due to peculiarities of how I've got my gaming equipment set up. See, I run my PS1 and PS2 through an old VCR to get them connected to my TV because I wouldn't have enough AV ports otherwise. Unfortunately, it turns out the batteries in the VCR remote had gone dead since the last time I tried to use it, and all the batteries that size I had had corroded on me and I couldn't use them. The good news is that I can stop and pick some up on the way home from work easily enough, so I'll be taking advantage of that.


Since I couldn't work on any gaming projects, I took a minute to work on one of my other writing projects. I think I made some good progress on that, and should have a finished product on that ready to go before long.


Otherwise, I'm actually feeling a little burned out on account of having worked the better part of three weeks straight at the day job. It's slowed me down on other things, but I need to fund it all somehow, and if I understand the schedule they've got for me coming up, I'll actually have a little down time soon, so I'll be able to rest and work on some other stuff for a change. I'm looking forward to that. I could sure use the rest.


So that's kind of where I am now. See you with more stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment