Sunday, April 4, 2021

April Stuff

Happy Bunny Day, everybody!


Or Easter, if you're not into Animal Crossing. I've been playing a bit more of that than I realize, I think. I've still got all that Final Fantasy stuff I want to get done and I really haven't been doing any of it. From what I can tell, I might have a little more time for that in the near future, but how much I get done with it is something we'll see soon enough.


Otherwise, I guess spring is finally more or less here. I'm looking forward to the nicer weather, but we've had some nasty snow storms in the spring over the years, too. We'll see what happens, I guess.


Beyond that, I don't really have as much to say as I thought I did when I started this, so I'll just wrap this up for now. See you soon. Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment