Sunday, June 27, 2021

Hot And Dry

Not so long ago, I had a draft about it being a wet summer, but now I'm glad I didn't get around to using it.


May seemed a little wet when it was here, but now that we're almost at the end of June , we've had several weeks of hot, relatively dry weather. It really doesn't seem like that many years ago, it was really wet.


Things have changed considerably since then. During that wet year, the river that runs through my town was so high it was almost touching the bottoms of some bridges. Now it's so low that there are sandbars visible in places that I don't remember seeing them before. It hasn't been that dry in awhile. I'm not sure if I've seen that in my time, and I'm hoping next year will be better.


It'll be interesting to see where things go from here.. I'm not a fan of rain or snow, but hot and dry really aren't fun either.


Either way, it'll be an intersting summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment