Sunday, June 27, 2021

Revising The Standard “Press Time”

Things have changed in my offline schedule, so this has to change a bit, too.


For quite some time now, I've been setting most of my posts to go live at either 8 or 8:30 AM US Central time, on account of that being what seemed like a reasonable time for it. When I made that decision, I was still scheduled to start my day job at 10 or 11 AM, which, at least ideally, would have given me time to share it before going to work, provided I was up in time for that.


The only real exception to that was the MiSTing series I've been reposting, with those going up at 5 PM central on Saturdays, when one is ready to go. That was in memory of when the show it was based on would air new episodes when I was watching on cable TV regulary. That much won't change going forward.


What will change is that pretty much everything else will get autoposted at about the same time, regardless of content or posting date. This is largely to better match with what I'm getting scheduled at my day job, with a new start time of 8 AM.


Considering that I don't often share these things until much later in the day or evening anyway, when they go live probably won't change much in that sense. I just wanted to make note of the change for anyone who might be interested.


See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment