Saturday, June 26, 2021

Still Trying, At Least

This hasn't been my best month, contentwise.


I've had a lot of IRL stuff going on that's kept this whole writing thing from being much of a priority. I've got a few drafts to work on, and I've got some of them typed up for posting already. I'm hoping to get them all ready to go soon.


I'm also still intending to get back to the Text Plays I've been working on for forever and a day. I know I keep saying that, but I'm hoping it's still kind of true somehow. I've got a bit written that I just need to finish. Hopefully, I'll get to that soon enough.


The really short version of this is that I've got some stuff ready to go and I'm working on more. I just wanted to do a quick update to let folks know I'm still around.


See you soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment