Saturday, September 11, 2021

Falling Behind

I'm starting to think I might not make my goal of 100 posts this year.


Things started off so well this year. I'd thought I'd be able to keep up after last year, but the way things are going, that may not be possible.


I've been dealing with a lot of work stress lately, and it's been affecting the rest of what I'd like to be doing with myself as well. I haven't been eating or sleeping well, nor have I been getting enough excercise outside of work, which has left me feeling too wiped out lately to write much or do much gaming outside of a little Animal Crossing every now and then. I even have a few video ideas rattling around in my head.


For as much as I'd like to do something with all of it, I just haven't had the ambition for it. I keep seeing things on the various social media sites I use that say that it's OK to not do it all, and that I shouldn't feel bad about it as long as I manage to get even a little done because some is better than none. I still do feel bad about it all the same because it's something I really kinda want to make happen all the same.


I guess for now, this will be my something. I'm posting this in hopes that maybe it helps somebody else feel like they're not so alone in feeling the way I do. I'm sure I'm not. It just kinda sucks that it kinda feels that way sometimes.


Here's to something a little better soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment