Wednesday, October 27, 2021

A Long Ten Days

I hadn't intended to go ten days between posts here, but I'm hoping I've got a good reason for why I have.


It's really been a long month since I got back from my little vacation, to be honest. I've been working more or less ten hours a day since then, and the last couple weeks, I haven't quite had the ambition to do much writing. It's part of why I kinda messed up the ending of the main part of that last post. I've just been feeling too drained to do even something like this, let alone anything more complex.


The good news is I think I'm starting to adjust a little bit, as I'm finally getting something like this done, and I've got another picture post that'll be coming up shortly. I guess there's some hope that things might be getting better in the near future. I'd like to think that means I'll be able to get on with some of my bigger, longer projects soon, but I'm not feeling particularly optimistic at the moment.


At any rate, more stuff is on the way, as always, even if it's not as soon as I'd like. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment