Saturday, October 9, 2021

Picture Post: Pine Squirrel

I'd meant to get these up a little quicker than I have, but I've been a little busy this week.


There's usually at least a little wildlife running around that I can sometimes get pictures of when I'm out west with my family. There wasn't as much this year, but there was a little hanging out by the house we'd rented.


This year it was a little pine squirel that was running around on the deck where I could get a couple pictures.



It was a cute little thing. Kinda liked the sunflower seeds we were throwing out, although it had taken most of them before I got any pictures the moring I got these.



There's at least one longer thing I've got in mind, but I'm kinda saving that for the end of these. Got a couple things I'd like to put up first, as well as some other stuff.


See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment