Friday, October 15, 2021

A Quick Plan

This isn’t much of a plan, but it’s better than nothing.


It’ll probably take me longer to pull this off than I’d like, but not as long as it might if I didn’t have any plan at all.


I’ve got two more picture posts from my last vacation about halfway done. I’ve run the pictures through the optimizer program I’ve got on the older of my laptops, so they’re not quite as huge, data-wise, as they might have been. The writing part of it is fairly easy when I get to it, as well. Getting those things posted is what takes the longest because that can take a fair amount of time, depending on the number of images that go along with each post.


I’m also planning on finishing off my “quickie” run of the Chronicles version of Final Fantasy 4 in the near future as well. I’m at a point where it’ll be the easiest one to polish off in a satisfying way. I may not actually finish the game itself this time, but I’ve done it at least twice here, and I’m pretty sure the ending is pretty close to what it is in the other version I’ve done. I think I’ve played enough of it to give some decent thoughts on what I think of it either way, though it would be nice if I could actually finish the game.


There’s also the Mystery Science Theater stuff I’ve been mostly reposting here. I’ve got what I’m almost certain will be the last wholly new piece of that I do for a good long while at least going up tomorrow at 5 PM central. I also have a good stack of older stuff to repost, and since I found that archive from back in the day I was talking about in the last one of those I put up, I may actually be able to share the final completed “episode” of the Digimon series that inspired that little project as well.


Eventually, I’ll get to the coffee I bought on my trip, too. That’ll probably be the YouTube video I do for the month, though I’m not entirely sure when I’ll be able to get to that.


Having this written down for my own good, at least, will be a big help with getting it done, and maybe having it up on the web will spur me on further. See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment