Saturday, October 2, 2021

Back From Vacation

I kinda needed a few days off from stuff.


Now that I'm more or less back home again, I'm feeling recharged enough to get a few things done again. I can't say how long that'll last or how much of it I'll actually get done, but I am feeling more energetic and motivated about this stuff than I have in awhile.


With that in mind, I should mention a few of the things I've got in mind for this renewed energy and motivation.


As always, I've got some pictures from the trip I was on to make a few posts out of. It'll take me some time to get those pictures “processed” and the text about them written, but I've still got some of that to work with. Hopefully, I'll be able to strike while the iron is hot here.


Along those same lines, I also have some MST3K stuff to post or repost here. I've got one new piece I finished just before I started writing this. I'm planning on getting that up before too long, but I'd like to give it one last readthrough before I make the final post of it. I've also got a rather large stack of older stuff to repost as well. I'm not presently sure if I'll get any of that posted before the new stuff or after. Either way, that's on the list.


There's also the ton and a half of video game stuff I've had going on for a good long time now. There's a good chance at least one of the current Text Plays I've got going on now will finally come to an end. That's good news because I've got a little surprise on that front that I'll get to in due time.


But anyway, that's pretty much where I am right now. As always, there's more stuff on the way, and some of it might actually be good for a change, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment