Thursday, September 29, 2022

Not Quite As Planned

And in a worse way than usual this time.


There's a story to why that is, but I'm not the right person to be trying to tell it at this time. I'm sure I'll get to it eventually, if only for my own good.


Either way, the way things have worked out have changed the plans I was talking about in my previous post. The picture posts I usually do this time of year are still coming, but I'll be consolidating what I've got into at most three such posts this year. That's partly because I don't really have enough to do terribly many more than that, and even if I did, there's a good chance I'll have other matters on my mind in the short term. I'll need something to keep my mind off some of that, of course, but I have a feeling most of that will be better off not winding up online.


In the meantime, there's always stuff in the pipe that'll be along soon enough. Much as I'd like it to all be good, and happy and positive, there's some of it that will likely be otherwise.


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment