Friday, January 26, 2024

But Where To Begin...?

That's the question, as always.


The abundance of ideas I've claimed to have in the past hasn't been such a problem since I had whatever it was I had back in November and December. Just not to the extent I used to, and I'm not sure that's good or bad.


The problem of late has been working up the ambition to actually do something with any of them. I'm sure I've actually got the time to do it. I just haven't felt up to it after work a lot of days. I'm not entirely sure of why that is, which makes solving the problem just that much more difficult to solve. The only thing I can think to do about it is to try making more little posts like this one and see where things go from there.


So that's kind of where I am right now. We'll see how things go from here. See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment