Saturday, January 27, 2024

End Of Notebook

Or yellow pad, in this case.


It's taken me awhile to get through this one because I hardly ever do hand-written drafts any more. I think that may be part of why I've been a bit lax in my writing lately. Putting pen to paper as part of the process for these things somehow, and I haven't been doing that so much lately.


The good news is that I've still got a few more of thesee to work with, so maybe I'll be doing it more going forward. It might help with this random stuff, anyway.


My excuse for not doing video game stuff lately is that I needed a new controller for my Switch, but that only affected that one system and not the PlayStation 2 I'm using for what I'm actually putting up here. And even that's not so much an excuse any more, either, because the replacement I ordered came in a couple weeks ago as of this writing.


Maybe getting more things like this up will help with that as well. Wish me luck.


End of entry.


Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment