Thursday, January 18, 2024

Still Recovering, I Guess

I guess I'm still recovering from whatever it was I had the last half of November and most, if not all, of December.


There may be other things going on here, too, but it's hard to get it all figured out with as much as has been going on lately.


One of the biggest things has been the just awful weather we've been having in my area lately, and from the sounds of things, are likely to keep having for awhile yet. We've gone the better part of a week with temperatures and wind chills well below zero. Even the over-day highs were sub zero, and the wind chill could cause frostbite or even kill in minutes. Worse yet is that we've got a little more snow and possibly some rain coming up in the next week or so, and I'm not looking forward to that.


As a result of the weather stuff, I've still got some of that whatever crud I mentioned at the top of the post going on. It's not nearly as bad as it was when it was in full swing, but it's still something. The worst part of it now is that I'm not sleeping so well right now. I've got a doctor appointment in a couple weeks, so maybe that'll get somewhere.


That's mostly why I haven't done any writing or much gaming the last couple weeks. I haven't been able to get my mind around what I've wanted to do even when I haven't felt to physically wiped out to do it.


On the plus side, I did get two JM Tries videos done in that time, anyway, so it wasn't a complete loss. I'm hoping I can keep that going, anyway, and maybe get more done going forward. I'd actually mention what I think I'm going to do, but they never seem to get done when I do, so I think I'll skip it this time.


With that, I'll just wrap this up here, since I need to get to bed. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment