Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vacation Day One/Cramer's Kitties

This post and the three or four that follow will be about my recent vacation.

So, this could have been a decent, if not somewhat earned, vacation. I should have known otherwise when it started off with me being rather sick and the weather being terrible, as well.

But it had been a couple years since I'd been to Cramer's Resort on Big Stone Lake. I like it there. Lots of room to do things without tripping over people every two steps. Cats all over the place, and I think a few of them remembered me, too.

The cats are the best part of Cramer's, really. There are tons of them, and even though they are more than a little skittish at first, a few minnows from the bait bucket remedied that quickly enough. One of them even let me pick it up after a while.

The downside is that there are cats all over the place, and feeding them makes them almost too friendly. Plus, I think the one I picked up might have had something, too, as I started feeling worse after I picked it up.

Oh well, at least I got away from my normal routine for a few days and spent a little time with family. That's worth something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment