Saturday, June 4, 2011

Passing Thoughts: A Long Couple Weeks

It seems like I've had entirely too much going on lately.  The good news is that I'll actually be getting a decent vacation in a couple weeks.

About a week ago, I wrecked a tire on my car when I tried to head out of town for awhile.  Wound up shredding the hell out of it, but that's at least my own fault for being too dumb to just pull over right away and put the spare on when I realized that something was wrong.  So, there was that bit of excitement.

On top of that, there's been a bit much drama going on at work.  I find myself wondering how much, if any, of it is really necessary.  I'm not going to get into it because I'm trying my damndest to just stay the hell out of it as much as I can.  I'm still stressing over it more than I should.

At any rate, I'm way behind where I want to be on a few things.  Most notably is the Breath of Fire Text Play I've been working on.  I have a feeling I'm more than halfway through, probably closer to three quarters.  I'm going to try to get back to doing that more than once a month.  The plan, right now, is to have at least one more issue out before I go on vacation the last full week of the month.

I've also got a little art I need to finish and post.  I'd like to get that done before I go, too, but I won't make any promises there.

The good news, of course, is that I do indeed have a little vacation planned.  The only major hitch I see is that it could be problematic getting the time off from work.  If I get it, I'm going up north to spend some time with family, burn a few things, maybe do a little fishing.

With all that's been going on, I kinda need to get away for awhile.  I'm really looking forward to it. One thing I can say for sure is that I'll be taking my laptop with me, for however little good it'll do me.  At least I'll be able to have digital copies of what I write instead of having to worry about paper copies of things, as I have in the past.

I do hope that sums up where I've been lately.  I would like to think that at least a few people have been wondering about that.  See you in the near future, hopefully with some decent content.

No comments:

Post a Comment