Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vacation Day Two part two.

The second day of my vacation did turn around a little bit towards the end.

My dad, my brother, and I did manage to get a few lines in the water after dinner. Even caught a bullhead.

The general consensus was that the bullhead be cut up and fed to the local stray cat population, and that I be the one to cut it up. This made the cats very happy. Some made lots of noise over the prospect of getting a nice fresh fish to eat. Others got very friendly with me. Of course, giving them all that old bait that we weren't going to use probably helped that along some.

Unfortunately, I think I may have made my cold worse in the process, when I had thought I was getting better. Also, my dad slipped on something on the dock and dinged up his hand. Seeing the cats happy was nice, but I'm not sure it was worth the price.

Oh well, maybe better news later.

No comments:

Post a Comment