Monday, May 30, 2011

About The Diet

This one's starting to go about the same way as the others I've been on.

I've actually done better for longer on this one than I have on others, now that I think about it. I think part of the reason is that I've had professional help.

Of course, there always seems to come a point where, for one reason or another, I start to feel like complete hell and the only thing that seems to make it better is falling back on the kind of habits that got me into my current situation in the first place.

In this case, I've been under a ton of stress lately, and it's really taking a toll on my physical and mental ability to endure. Needless to say it's been making me feel like complete crap in a lot of ways. I've tried a few things to deal with it and get though without falling back on the old bad habits. Sadly, though, those things can only go so far for so long with the resources I've got, and they've pretty much been used up by now.

So, it's back to the old bad habits because it seems that they're all I've got left to get through this. It's not something I'm particularly proud of, but they seem to work. On the plus side, I suppose I should be happy I'm only eating badly. I could be going to drugs and/or alcohol to deal with this, and it would be much worse if I did that.

Only thing I can do about this, aside from being a big, lazy pig is to try to stay positive about things. Certainly not an easy task, but I'll still try.

No comments:

Post a Comment