Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Bit Demotivated

Just for the time being, of course.

I've still got things in the works that may be taking priority for a little while here. Until I get those straightened out, things like the Text Play are going to be on hold.

The one big thing I'm at least a little bit involved with right now is a new design of a website called Zipperfish. From what I understand, it's going from a site that hosted primarily stuff created and found by the guy who runs it to a portal material created and gathered by users and submitted to the site's creator for parsing and posting to the main site. Not entirely sure how that's going to work out, but we'll see.

Another thing that's been holding the Text Play back lately is that I just haven't wanted to play Breath of Fire much the last couple months. Maybe having a new venue for it, where it gets presented to new and broader audiences will get me motivated to get back into the spirit of writing about my experiences with playing it. But, again, that's something we'll be finding out in the near future.

As for the other, more typical content of this blog, it seems I've been hitting a brick wall when it comes to actually writing down what's on my mind so I can post it here. It's not so much for a lack of ideas, mind you. I still have plenty of those. It's getting them down on paper that's been the problem.

I am working on getting that resolved, of course. I'll try to keep updates with how that's going coming as often as I can, but it's hard to tell how even that will go.

On the bright side, I'm still doing things for That Guy With The Glasses. I've got a free form Looking Back in the works, plus a new series of those on the way. I've got something to do a Recent Discoveries on, as well, which should be interesting. And, as always, there are a few other things to be on the lookout for there, too.

But, in the meantime, I know I've been a bit sparse with the new content here lately. I'm working on getting back to a better posting rate again. I just wanted it to be said that the delays may very well continue, at least for the near term.

See you when I see you, folks, and keep on reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment