Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Zipperfish Network?

This could be just the thing I've been waiting for the last ten years.

So, I guess the Zipperfish website I've been going to for a few years now is going to be changing in the near future. From the sounds of things, I may be part of what inspired this change.

In his live-only show on Friday night, May 13, 2011, the host, a dude named the Walrus, said he was going to change his site into something like a social network and media portal sort of thing. I fully intend to participate as much as I can. It may be just the thing I need to get my career going from where it is now.

Of course, I'll have to figure out how I'm going to continue with the content I already produce for myself and other sites.

So here's the breakdown I've got in mind:

For my personal blog:
Random ideas and passing thoughts
Text Play
Art
Life's Funny Like That

ZipperFish Network:
Text Play
Life's Funny Like That
Cool Links

That Guy With The Glasses:
Looking Back
Recent Discoveries
Things I Miss

So, we'll see what comes of all this.  Join me, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment