Sunday, January 27, 2013

On The Schedule – 1/27/13

Because I seem to need to write these things down and publish them to get them done.

Here are a few of the things I've got planned for the next few weeks:

  • Finale/epilog for the Final Fantasy Text Play: I'd planned to have this done by now, so this will probably be the first thing I get up. It's already written. I just need to get it off the computer I was working on at the time.
  • Crossover Blog: Return of the Nostalgia Critic: Sometimes I write things for both this blog and That Guy With The Glasses. One such case is the recently announced return of the Nostalgia Critic. Short Form: I'm glad it's back, but I'm not sure I want that, at least this soon.
  • Video Game Memories: Final Fantasy Stuff: Stuff, for lack of a better way of putting it. I'll be doing a piece on my favorite music from the series and another on the Mystic Quest game. See the blurb I wrote about that here.

And as always, more to come as time permits and ideas come. See you soon, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment