Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Things I've Tried: Orangina Orange Soda

This will be a brief review, but I promise you right now, my next one won't be.

So yeah, a few years ago now, I tried this stuff called Orangina Orange Soda.  It was alright, I guess, but it was a bit on the pricy side and there are other, cheaper brands I like better.  If you've got a couple extra bucks to spare for something like this, it might be worth a shot.

Thing is, though, I'm usually a guy who needs a reason to try things like that, and since when I tried this stuff, I didn't yet have an iPhone to look for cupons on, I needed some other impetus.  Back then, it was because somebody showed me the ads on YouTube.  They were something like this.  Weird and foreign, yes, but it at least used to be enough to get my money.

And I think I'll leave it at that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment