Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Five Hundred Posts

So I've finally reached the milestone.


Five Hundred Blog Posts by *JMShearer on deviantART

I've put up a lot in those posts. Tributes to special people and animals, art, memories of days gone by, opinions, and space-wasters. There's lots of stuff I'm glad I posted, and probably just as much I'll wind up regretting. Some things have worked, others haven't. Just like real life, I guess.

I'd do it all over again, too, because at the very least I've enjoyed it. There's a lot I'd even say was fun.

Looking forward to what's to come, I see more of the same. I'd like to think I'll be at this for another five hundred posts, but we'll see. Life has this funny way of going differently than we plan, after all.

So, we'll see what the future holds. Good things, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment