Sunday, March 17, 2013

Springtime At Last

Spring's finally here, all but officially. That makes me happy.

Of course, I'd be happier if I wasn't going into it with a $1200 charge on my credit card that I need to pay off. At least it was to get my car fixed, which will factor into other plans.

And those other plans will come, of course. I just need to see how a few things shake out first. Things like how long it takes me to pay off my car. And how my dad heals up from his recent hip surgery. And then, of course, there is also the all-important combination of time and money.

On top of this big vehicle bill I've got to deal with, things have been a little weird at the day job. Some of the reasons for this are beyond anyone's control, but they all make working out a good combination of time and money to do things will a little difficult.

With all that in mind, I'll at least try to give updates when and where I can. I might even have uStream times and Text Plays to talk about. But that's all pending for now. As I said, there are a few things I need to get worked out here.

Until then, see you around, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment