Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Beginnings of Another Plan

Because I know I need to do things like this if I want to get anywhere.

Well, since I've been done with the things I wrote about at the end of January for awhile now, I suppose it's about time I came up with some new goals to keep myself busy with so that I don't start doing stupid things with my time instead.

The smallest item on my list right now is that I've found one more of my old floppies from back when those things were still relevant. I'm pretty sure there's not much, if anything, on it that I'd want to post here, but sometime soon, I'll have to set up my laptop and see what's on it. Since I only have one at this point, it's not exactly what I'd call a high-priority thing, though that's likely to change if I find others someplace. I'm just putting this out there so I can remember to actually do it.

I've also got my next Text Play pretty much decided. I'm pretty much sure I'll be doing Lufia and the Fortress of Doom. I'll get more into the details when I actually start that, which should be sometime soon. I've already got a draft of the intro post partly written.

Probably the biggest thing coming in the near future is that I'll be working out a new schedule that actually involves doing regular uStream broadcasts again. I am hoping to have that all worked out in the next week or two, but we shall see.

As for the stuff I do to put on That Guy With The Glasses, I really am not sure if that will continue or not. I've been thinking about that lately, and since I did that last Looking Back on the Muppet Babies show, I've come to realize that there's really not much left for me to do with the Looking Back series. The same is pretty much true of the Video Game Memories series as well. I'm not saying I'm done with these series just yet. I'm just giving them the same status as Recent Discoveries, i.e. that unless and until I come up with something I think would make a good article, they're on indefinite hiatus.

And as always, there are about a million other little things I've got going on, as well. I'll get those up if and when I have them ready.

So, there's new stuff in the works, folks. It may take some time in coming, but it is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment