Thursday, March 21, 2013

Not Fond Of Cleaning

And not for the reasons people might think, either.

The people who think I'm just being lazy are not exactly correct. I will admit that I do tend to procrastinate when it comes to cleaning my living space, but there's a good reason for that.

See, I usually wind up feeling sick after I'm done. I'm not sure if it's because I'm doing something wrong or if it's allergies or something, but I usually wind up with a rather nasty headache after I finish the job. With that in mind, I'm never exactly eager to clean my place up, even when I know it needs to be done.

And since I did clean today, I'm not exactly feeling so great. I'll probably be heading off to bed shortly now that I've got this said.

So that's me and cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment