Saturday, July 20, 2013

Giving Up On Art

It's been awhile since I've posted any drawings to my DeviantART page. It might just be time to call that phase of my life over, at least for now.

There is some relatively new stuff that I could finish off and post, but I'm not much of a mind for that, nor have I been for awhile.

Another disincentive, at least on the art front, is that people have been asking me more about writing stuff lately, specifically fiction. I suppose it's about time I gave them a little of what they've been asking for.

Truth is, I've always enjoyed writing more anyway. It just seems less labor-intensive, somehow. Funny, I know, considering the quality of my work, but there you go.

I suppose I finish off few of these things, just so I can have them done. I'll let you know when it happens.

See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment