Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Old Scrap Paper

I guess it's about time I got around to using a little more of it.

A few years back, I wrote about all the old notebooks I've got around. Turns out I've got some scrap paper around that I do my little doodles on that's nine or ten years old, too. I might as well use some of it for drafting one or two of these blog posts, too, because the printing on the other side will come through if I try to do art on it and scan it.

That's how I know how long some of this stuff has been around. I printed out hard copies of things with dates on them that I probably didn't need to. I kind of understand where my mom was coming from now when she used to tell me that I shouldn't have been printing as much as I was. It wasn't just the mess of paper that was always brought up. It's also the cost of the paper and ink as well, which I've come to understand a little better, too.

I think I've learned at least part of my lesson, though, even if it has been kind of the hard way. Now the trick will be proving it and making lemonade out of the lemons I've got here.

No comments:

Post a Comment