Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Bit Of Forecasting

And what is that forecasting?

It's about my financial future, and it can be summed up in two words: not good. I still have a job, an income, but it's not quite sufficient to cover everything.

I'm pretty much in a position where I need to remedy this, and unfortunately, I'm running out of options for how to remedy that. I'm getting down to the point where I'll have to get a second day job, much as I don't relish the idea.

The thing is, though, that while I've got other ideas, I really don't have any good idea of how to get paid for doing them. For example, these blogs I've been writing for the last three or four years. At one time, I had this involved in Google's AdSense program, but that didn't work out, and I don't know what else I can do to get my writing monetized again.

I also have a Patreon account, where I can get tips and donations for this, but every time I think I've got it figured out how I'm going to make that work, something comes up that makes me think I can't. The only way I can find out which is correct is to make a promo for it again, this time hoping I've got it right.

So, I'm going to see what I can do with some of these ideas and try to make some of them work. See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment