Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Come By Day, Go By Night

I've probably done something like this before, but it's still a tiny bit relevant, I think.

I keep having all these wonderful ideas that I'd like to write about, and I can't get them done because I wind up forgetting them before I can sit down and make them happen. It would really help if I'd do a better job of getting at least some notes written down at some point, just so I have something to work with, but that's been difficult lately.

Part of that is my own doing, of course. I've been a little lazy about it all lately, and I kind of need to get out of that habit again. How I'm going to do that, I'm not exactly sure. There have been suggestions, and taking them's looking better all the time. Perhaps they'll help me get back to where I want and need to be again.

Until then, of course, all I can really do is keep trying, so that's what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment