Sunday, July 13, 2014

A Mid-Summer's Blogging Schedule

OK, it's nothing as Shakespearian as it sounds, but I suspect that even the Bard probably kept notes from time to time.

Could have sworn I started this before. It could be that I did and just forgot to save it. Wouldn't be the first time I've made that mistake. I think I remember at least some of it, so here goes:

Monday

8:30 PM: Grocery night
9:30 PM to 1 AM: Radio Dead Air/WTFIWWY chat/peanut gallery.

Tuesday

9:30 PM: JMShearer Speaks uStream show

Wednesday & Thursday

Freeform writing; Text Play issues

Friday

8:30 PM: ZFL chat/peanut gallery

Saturday & Sunday

Freeform writing; Text Play issues

All times are approximate and US Central. It's certainly not much, given the amount of actual time I have available, and not all of it's officially blogging, but it's a place to start, anyway, and that's what I was going for here. I'll update this as I refine it and my situation changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment