Thursday, September 25, 2014

Forgetful Me

I was going to bring my notebook to the laundromat tonight, but forgot.

The plan was that I'd get some writing done on something a little more serious than this. But perhaps it's for the best that I did forget, though. This way, I'm using the scrap paper I'd normally use for art for something a little better. Plus, my scanner's out of commission, and I can't afford to fix or replace it.

When we get right down to it, I'm not entirely sure that's a bad thing, either. Deviantart and Blogger are already overloaded with crappy art anyway. I doubt mine will be terribly missed.

This really kind of reminds me of how a lot of my very early blog ideas got started: as drafts written on little scraps of paper at the laundromat. Maybe this is a sign that things will start getting better. Only time will tell, of course. Having a little extra cash on hand would relieve a lot of issues, not just the scanner thing. I'm hoping my Patreon page will help with that some.

No comments:

Post a Comment